1. Foodshare box packing This job includes sorting and packing boxes of produce. This takes place on Thursdays in Orangeburg at the ACE Hub at least twice monthly. We pack from 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
2. Foodshare Distribution and Delivery This includes loading, delivery and unloading of boxes to distribution sites. This takes place on the same day as packing from 11:00 am - 1:00 p.m.
3. Unloading and Sorting This happens on Wednesdays prior to distribution day. It involves getting food off of the produce truck. Time is subject to change but should take place in the morning.
4. Sourcing Local Produce This is an ongoing task where we work with local farmers to buy their produce. This is not time specific but task specific.
5. General Assistance We always need various tasks performed for the administration of the program and to keep up the facilities.
Please refer to the calendar below to see when the next distribution day takes place.
If you are interested in helping and we need you, please call Drew Thompson at
803-378-0563 or email us at